http://spanishteachermarbella.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo.png 0 0 Sergio Ocaña http://spanishteachermarbella.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo.png Sergio Ocaña2012-04-09 14:36:112012-04-09 14:36:11A1. Presente continuo y futuro inmediato.
A1. Presente continuo y futuro inmediato.
a) Traduce al español. Intenta no permanecer más de 30 segundos en cada frase.
1. Now I’m playing golf, but I’m goingo to finish in 30 minutes.
2. We are having breakfast at El Ranchito. We are going to go to the office in 10 minutes.
3. Today I am not going to see my friends. I am learning Spanish in an intensive course and I’m not going to have any time.
4. Where are you going to be today in the evening? (verbo estar)
5. We are not going to go to that restaurant again. Next time, we are going to book a table at “La Pesquera”
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!